We have an ambitious vision: to em-power the world compassionately. We invest 2.1 billion USD in new power plants under B.Grimm Power to become Thailand’s largest Small Power Producer (SPP) by 2019. For this journey we are constantly looking for compassionate talents with excellent skills, pioneering spirit, and a dedication for world-class standards.
Professionals, who have already established work experience and want to fully utilise their strengths, will find an engaging and positive work environment at our company that gives them room for development and a purposeful future.
The diverse spectrum of activities at our company, ranging from engineering, finance, marketing to communications, also provides many opportunities for graduates to prove their talents.
Our young professionals get insights into various departments, all in close contact with our experts and managers so that they can learn from our best-practices. We also offer opportunities to aspiring students under our internship program. Students gain first hands-on experience and are encouraged to share fresh unconventional ideas with us. They also get a firstglimpse of what it feels like to work in a company that does business with compassion.
Applications by disabled persons are always fully considered, bearing in mind the aptitudes of the applicants concerned. Should one of our employees become disabled, we make every effort to keep our staff in the company and arrange appropriate training. In our company, everyone has the chance to make career.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related fields.
- 0-5 years of experience for officer (Welcome new graduate)
- Detail oriented, accuracy and “Can do” attitude
- Good communication skill and able to work under pressure
- Good command in English is an advantage
- Ensure smooth daily operation and overseeing month and year end process for all accounting department (AR/AP, GL, Cash, Budgeting, Tax and revenue etc.)
- Coordinate with external auditor and tax agents on tax submission
- Ensuring that all accounting related matters within are handling in an appropriate manner and within the required timeframe
- Ensure group reports are submitted on time, prepare financial report and statement
- Other tasks as assigned
Business Strategy & Planning (Officer-Manager)
- Age not over 36 years old.
- Master / Bachelor's degree from an accredited university preferably in Engineering, Economics, Business or Finance are strongly desired.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required to successfully interact with business development, finance and management team.
- Effective analytical skill, reasoning skill and a logical approach in researching and troubleshooting issues relating to reporting, analytics and power business issues.
- Familiarity with law and regulation in power business and power plant technology.
- Ability to see the Big Picture.
- Excellent English Communication
- Experience in Business strategy and planning at least 5 years
- Provide business strategic planning advice for business direction and priorities in order to attain the company’s business growth and goal.
- Prepare business plans to facilitate achievement by analyzing Power Development Plan (PDP), external environment (regional, national and local situation &trends, politics, economics growth, social, technology, law & regulation and environmental issues).
- Monitoring & evaluation of power business opportunities, energy policies and related laws ®ulations in Thailand, ASEAN regional and other countries to meet current and future business initiatives.
- Monitoring & post evaluation of company’s business growth.
- Other tasks as assigned.
Financial Controlling Manager
- Master’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Economics or related fields.
- At least 3 years experience in corporate finance (budgeting and planning, budget controlling financial model) or in banking industry (project financing, corporate lending, credit)
- Having background in power industry or related industry will be an advantage.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to plan and prioritize workloads in order to meet deadlines.
- Computer literacy especially Microsoft Office, excel, Word, Power Point with knowledge in Oracle is a plus
- Create a 5 years budget plan and cash-flow statement and submit to the Board of directors, creditors and fund managers for approval.
- Analyze company monthly operating performance compared with budget and conduct regular management report
- Monitor and ensure the company activities to comply with Financing Agreements such as Credit Facility Agreement (CFA), Cash Management Agreement (CMA) and etc.
- Management Company liquidity to ensure smooth operation including utilize credit facilities and prepare required support documents.
- Assist other department by providing financial data and/or project feasibility study in order to support management for investment decisions.
- Other tasks assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Finance, Accountancy or related field, CPA or CIA would be advantage
- Male or Female, age not over 35 years old
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in auditing, accounting, internal controls and compliance
- Experience in risk-based audit, internal financial control processes, governance frameworks, enterprise wide risk management, account closing and IT audits/system implementation would be advantage
- Good analytical skills, pro-activeness, hardworking, flexible, communication and dynamic
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Good command of English and presentation
- Ability to interact with executive levels of firm management
- Ability to travel in oversea and upcountry frequently
- Ability to work under pressure, short lead-time and less supervision
- Experience in power plant business would be advantage
- Ensuring an efficient and effective Internal Control Framework for the company
- Assisting in preparing “risk-based internal audit plans including audit scope for the company
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations-effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Performing on-field audit operation as planned and preparing internal audit report including findings, implication and concrete recommendation in a timely manner
- Follow up the management’s action implementation for previous audit issue
- Prepare audit work program and audit work papers, as well as document of all audit work papers properly
- Advise and provide consultancy about planning, improvement to related parties
- Undertaking special projects in order to identify opportunities for increasing excellence, standardization and automation, with an eventual view of strengthening internal controls while reducing inefficiency, inaccuracy and overall workload
- Continually improve the professional knowledge and skills as needed
- Other tasks assigned.